Hi, I'm Nathan Buckley 👋

Full Name: Nathan James Buckley

Hi! I’m Nathan, the founder of Infinite Love. I created Infinite Love because I wanted to solve a lot of issues I saw in the world and I realized the way to do that is by working together. For many of us, we are instructed by society and our parents and our peers to focus on our own lives and in that we tend to isolate ourselves from each other and the rest of the world. The reality is that we’re all in this together, and only by coming together and working as a team can we effect change at scale.

Academically, I have a background in Philosophy, Psychology, Computer Science and Cognitive Science. I am a self-taught programmer since I was a kid and I’ve always been interested in computers and in general how technology can help improve the world — in particular Artificial Intelligence. For several years I was a civil servant at the US Department of Transportation working on human factors problems related to transportation, from cars to rail to airplanes. In 2012 I was presented an opportunity to work at NASA, where I was a Human Factors researcher and engineer for the better part of the last decade working mostly on air traffic management problems. Recently (Feb 2021) I left to focus on Infinite Love full time.

Though I have been labelled a “researcher” and “engineer” throughout my career, I would describe myself as a product or project manager — my real skills lie in strategy, vision, and planning, but when it comes down to it I’m pretty resourceful and generally I have no issue picking up skills that I need to complete a task.

I look forward to seeing what we can do and create together as a team! :smiley: :muscle: